Monday, July 2, 2007

What to Bake?

I just can't decide what to make for tomorrow night's Young Women's Birthday/Independance Celebration activity. I am making the dessert. First, I thought about cute patriotic sugar cookies like my sister Anne just made. But then I wondered, since it is also a birthday celebration for our girls that perhaps cake should be the order. But then do I make a cake or cupcakes? Any thoughts?

4 comments:

*Leslie* said...

They are all cute but, I love the cake!!! I haven't seen you in too long now; I hope you are doing great!! Have a Happy 4th!

Lorilee said...

I say go for the cake! It's a Birthday party.. and what's a Birthday without cake?
But, then again....your sugar cookies are always amazing.

Muranda said...

Okay, so now you officially have a vote for all 3. I LOVE cupcakes! You should make cute cupcakes and then make the little flags that are on yourheartout....that would be cute!!!

Brad, Tracee and Brooks said...

Hey Sarah! I found your blog today and wanted to say hello! It's been a long time! You look great and happy. I love blogging because I get to see how all of my long lost friends are doing! Great to see you!
Much Love,
Tracee (Conde) Walker