Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I know I am way late on the 24 fad, but wow that show keeps you on the edge of your seat! Tyler had seen seasons 1-4 for the most part, but I had never seen even a single episode, even when it was the only thing anyone talked about. Somehow I just never jumped on the band wagon, until Christmas break. We rented each DVD of Season 5 and watched it every night. I became obsessed, "just one more episode..." Well, needless to say, we are watching season 6, and last night was a real shocker. If you are watching, Can you believe it?!?

2 comments:

Lorilee said...

I'm sorry to say I'm not watching it. I watched the first couple of seasons--and boy are they ever nail biters--, but got a little distracted from TV when I got married... and have just never come back to 24. Between "The OC", "Beauty and the Geek", and "Gray's Anatomy".... my tv nights are booked!

tylah said...

Can you believe that Bauer came out of the closet this season? Oops! I hope I didn't ruin it for anyone!