I have gone bowling 3 times in the last week, Tyler twice. My score improved from game to game, my high was a whooping 127. Yep, we are thinking of taking it pro, folks. Let us know if you're in. ... or up for a challenge.
I don't know about this whole bowling thing... I think Cody would be in... but I'm not a huge bowling fan. I can't really get past the really yucky shoes that have to be worn, and the 20 years old bowling balls that have fungus and germs growing in the finger holes. I think Sue Rich has scared me for life.
As for your gripes, they are understandable. But I have simple solutions: latex gloves for your hands and invent some new shape of latex gloves for your feet. If you don't like that idea, then you could wear a haz-mat suit. On the other hand, I'm not so sure about bowling either. After so many consecutive games of 300, it's just not a challenge anymore.
Im in on the bowling league!!! Who needs latex gloves i go barefoot right into the shoes anyway, adds more grip. Oh and bring the stuffing cause there's gonna be rafters. Tyler you seem to shoot 300's all around.
4 comments:
I don't know about this whole bowling thing... I think Cody would be in... but I'm not a huge bowling fan. I can't really get past the really yucky shoes that have to be worn, and the 20 years old bowling balls that have fungus and germs growing in the finger holes. I think Sue Rich has scared me for life.
As for your gripes, they are understandable. But I have simple solutions: latex gloves for your hands and invent some new shape of latex gloves for your feet. If you don't like that idea, then you could wear a haz-mat suit.
On the other hand, I'm not so sure about bowling either. After so many consecutive games of 300, it's just not a challenge anymore.
Im in on the bowling league!!! Who needs latex gloves i go barefoot right into the shoes anyway, adds more grip. Oh and bring the stuffing cause there's gonna be rafters. Tyler you seem to shoot 300's all around.
sheesh, blog already!
Post a Comment