Monday, January 22, 2007

White Coat Ceremony

Just a few months ago Tyler started Medical School. To start it all off, the Med School held a White Coat ceremony in which each medical student came forward as their name was called and a faculty member helped them put on their new white coats. It was wonderful to have Russ and Rosemary, Mom and Dad V. , and Lori and Cody there and to feel how much love encouragement, and support they, and the rest of the members of our families, have for Tyler as he moves forward. Way to go Ty! I, too, am so very proud of you!!!

1 comment:

Lorilee said...

Tyler sure looks hansome in that bottom photo. I loved attending the ceremony... it even brought a tear to my eye... seeing how much these young people have accomplished and what they are about to embark on. So honorable.
I also told Tyler, since we were the only siblings to attend... we get free medical care for the rest of our lives!