This past holiday season was so much fun for us; our first Christmas as a married couple!! It was fun to buy our first Christmas tree and decorate it and put presents beneath it. I made my own Nativity advent calendar out of wooden spools and scrapbook paper, it's not very good, but it was cute enough. We also had so much fun spending time with both of our families over the Christmas break, but of course missed Dave and Nathali and Marcie, Chad and the boys so much and can't wait until we get to see them again! It was nice for Tyler to have no homework, we actually got to hang out during the week!! Hooray for the holidays!!!
1 comment:
More like hooray for your homeade nativity set! I can't believe you made that Sarah... well I can believe it, but I didn't know that you did! Wow, that is cutest thing I've ever seen. You definately don't give yourself enough credit for the things you make... if I had made that everyone, everywhere would be hearing about it.
Post a Comment