Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Last night my niece, Kate, was in their car doing her homework while they were stuck in traffic on their way to swim lessons. When she read one of the math story problems she said "Oh my gosh, Mom! You have got to hear this!" So she read the story problem out loud, "Tyler caught 8 fish on a fishing trip, Sarah caught 5. How many more fish did Tyler caught than Sarah?" She was so excited about the story problem that she had her mom call me right then so she could read it to me. How cute is that!! Yep, Tyler and I are textbook famous!
(Here is a picture of her from a 1 1/2 years ago with my sister Rachel, it's the only one I had on my work computer)

5 comments:

Muranda said...

Hellooo?!? This is so fun to find blogs of friends. Now I can keep track of you! I miss you. Can we hang out sometime? Where are you guys living?

Sarah said...

Muranda! I am so happy to hear from you! How did you find me? I would love to get together sometime. I need to call you and come see Ashton again too. He sure is a cutie!

Steve and Cami said...

Sarah!
Hi! I am so happy to find you! Where do you live? You look so cute! I miss you and hope you are well!
Much Love, Cami

Lorilee said...

Sounds like you and Tyler are good fisherman too. So, what's the answer to the story problem?.. you should see if Tyler can figure it out....he may need to refresh is math skills.

Look at all your new blogging friends!!

Anonymous said...

i wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't the last time tyler is mentioned in a text book. knowing him, he'll be in textbooks for generations for all of his medical discoveries!