A week or so ago we went to the Carnival in the parking lot of Cottonwood Mall. I couldn't stop smiling! I loved spending the time with Tyler, not needing a sweater, eating a crispcaramelapple, soaking in the fun atmosphere, andplaying (and winning) a carnival game! (Doesn't Sponge-Bob look fierce?) It was so much fun! It gave me that 'not a care in the world' summer feeling.
I'm rolling at the scary Sponge-Bob. I hope you have him proped up on your bed resting on your pillows. Great photos too! I love the one of the carnival scenery (the first one)....it looks professional.
I was sad we missed out. But if I remember right, last year they came twice.. once in April and once in June. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
3 comments:
I'm rolling at the scary Sponge-Bob. I hope you have him proped up on your bed resting on your pillows.
Great photos too! I love the one of the carnival scenery (the first one)....it looks professional.
I was sad we missed out. But if I remember right, last year they came twice.. once in April and once in June. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Great picture of Tyler!
if the carnival comes again, you're going to have to give us a call. who could beat a night like that?
Post a Comment