Monday, May 21, 2007

Race for the Cure


This year was the first year I have been to the Race for the Cure, thanks to my great in-laws who run this annually. I didn't get to run, thanks to my knee, but i loved watching my sweet husband and his siblings and siblings in-law run it. They all did such a good job, and I am so proud of them. As Tyler's parents and I watched the runners take off I just couldn't hold the tears back. It was neat to see so many people out in support of such a good cause. The tears came back as the runners came to the finish line giving it all they had. What a great way to start a Saturday morning.

3 comments:

Lorilee said...

Thanks for the support Sarah.. now if only we could work on that blasted knee of yours so you can run with us next year!

ps. I really like the photo of all the runners.. as for the other photo of just us...no thanks. I think I originally said I was going to want a copy of that, but I've changed my mind. I've now seen it once---that's enough.

Sarah said...

Lori, what are you talking about? That picture is great and you look so cute in it.

Holly and Dave said...

thanks for coming to support us sarah! maybe next year tyler could push you in one of those jogger strollers. j/k. it was so inspiring to see all the people there supporting the cause.