Monday, May 21, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

I feel so blessed to have a wonderful Mom and wonderful Mother in-law. It is so nice to live so close to both our moms. They are such amazing women who have sacrificed so much for their children and families. One day a year isn't nearlly sufficient to honor the incredible women and mother's that they are. Thank you so much for all you do, we love you both so much!
And on a sweet personal note, the saturday before Mother's day Tyler surprised me with beautiful roses and new scripture pens. I was pleasently surprised since I am not a mom yet, and won't be for a while. But it was so thoughtful of him to celebrate "Future Mother's" Day. Thanks Tyler.

2 comments:

Lorilee said...

Good Job Tyler!
I'm very impressed.

Holly and Dave said...

we are so lucky to have such great moms! and sarah, you mom must be so proud of you, and it is really a tribute to her to see how wonderful you've turned out!