Monday, June 4, 2007

Birthday Celebrations!


Thanks to my wonderful husband, thoughtful family and in-laws, and sweet friends, my birthday celebrations spanned nearly 2 weeks, and it was great! It was a very happy birthday, and I appreciate all the effort everyone made to make me feel, and make it special!

9 comments:

*Leslie* said...

Happy Happy BDay Sarah! You are darling!

Michelle said...

Sarah! Dang it, I missed your birthday after all we went through! But I hope it was wonderful! Sounds like it was a blast..we need to get a little birthday calendar started for all of us girlies! Lets hang out soon.

The Pizza Family said...

Happy belated Birthday from Lindsey and I. If you think two weeks is long, wait tell you see what Tyler has planned for next week. sorry to ruin the surprise Tyler

Lorilee said...

Sarah, you forgot to mention that you made that cute shirt you're wearing in the photo!

I can't wait for the dutch oven dinner!

Muranda said...

Happy Happy Birthday! You look adorable!

Holly and Dave said...

I'm glad you had a happy birthday- i think birthday celebrations should be at least that long!! hope you have another wonderful year ahead!

Muranda said...

Are you freaking kidding me? I think it is me that won the purse! Thanks for letting me know....I never win anything!

Suzie said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! See you next week? P.S. That shirt is way cute!

The Cannons said...

Hey Miss now Mrs. Sarah. I didn't even know you got married. Congrats!! I found your blog through Muranda. It's so fun to see what everyone back home is up to. You look so happy and gorgeous. Here's our blog if you want to check us out:
chaseandabby.blogspot.com