Last night while the boys were playing death grip basketball in Becca's parent's pool, Tyler got a pretty good pop in the cheek bone, and woke up this morning with a cute little black eye. Oh poor Tyler!
Tyler please accept my apology. I was just getting you back for that time you pulled out your brass knuckles and poked my eyes out. No seriously - I am sorry. As long as Sarah thinks it is cute I don't feel as bad...
6 comments:
I will have to say Tyler looks pretty tough with a black eye! Crazy boys!
ouch, drossel.
Tyler please accept my apology. I was just getting you back for that time you pulled out your brass knuckles and poked my eyes out. No seriously - I am sorry. As long as Sarah thinks it is cute I don't feel as bad...
Wow!!!!..Sorry about your eye!!!!..Thid is my email address: icaso@hotmail.com Keep in touch guapo!
Just wondering if you are ever going to update your blog....just wondering.
i think it's a good look for you , tyler.
Post a Comment