Since I have been tagged about 7 times, I figured I better get around to my 4's. And since Tyler was also tagged, I will be filling out his 4's too. So here we go:
Sarah's: ----------------------------------------------------------------------Tyler's:
4 Jobs I've had:-----------------------------------------------------4 Jobs I've had:
1. Nanny-----------------------------------------------------1. Mill Direct Carpets
2. Tutor ------------------------------------------------------------------------2. Chili's
3. Cardiovascular Research Coordinator -----------------------3. Orderly
4. Administartive Assistant -------------------------4. Research Assistant
Sarah's: ----------------------------------------------------------------------Tyler's:
4 Jobs I've had:-----------------------------------------------------4 Jobs I've had:
1. Nanny-----------------------------------------------------1. Mill Direct Carpets
2. Tutor ------------------------------------------------------------------------2. Chili's
3. Cardiovascular Research Coordinator -----------------------3. Orderly
4. Administartive Assistant -------------------------4. Research Assistant
4 Movies I like to watch: ---------------------------4 Movies I like to watch:
1. Almost any Disney or Disney/Pixar ------------------1. Orange County
2. A Few Good Men -----------------------------------2. Can't Buy me Love
3. Hitch (Albert Brennaman is the best)--------------3. A Few Good Men
4. Muppets Christmas Carol ----------------------------------4. Princess Bride
4 Places I've lived: ---------------------------------------------4 Places I've Lived:
1. Chio House ---------------------------------------------------------1. Sacramento
2. Netherlands and Belgium ---------------------------------------------2. Sandy
3. Kenwood House in Sugarhouse ---------------------------------------3. Spain
4. Our cute condo in Holladay ---------------------------------------4. Holladay
4 TV shows I like to watch: ----------------------4 TV Shows I like to watch:
1. 24 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------1. 24
2. Seinfeld -------------------------------------------------------------------2. Seinfeld
3. Today show (when I'm home) -----------------------------------------3. Alias
4. So you think you can dance? -------------------4. Cubs Baseball games
4 Places I've visited: ----------------------------------------4 Places I've visited:
1. Canada ---------------------------------------------------------------------1. Europe
2. Hawaii ----------------------------------------------------------------------2. Mexico
3. Europe ---------------------------------------------------------------------3. Hawaii
4. China ------------------------------------------------------------------4. Caribbean
4 Foods I love: ---------------------------------------------------------4 Foods I love:
1. Salads ----------------------------------------------------------------------1. Chinese
2. Sandwiches (ie. Dodo, The Pub, Red Butte...) --------------------2. Pizza
3. Peaches -----------------------------------------------3. Chocolate chip cookies
4. Cookies, cookies, cookies ---------------------4. Anything Sarah cooks :)
4 Websites I visit daily: --------------------------------4 Websites I visit daily:
1. Blogs -----------------------------------------------------------------------------1. Cubs
2. Email ---------------------------------------------------------------------------2. ESPN
3. Bank ---------------------------------------------------------------------------3. Email
4. Google --------------------------------------------------------------------------4. Bank
4 Places I would rather be: ------------------------4 Places I would rather be:
1. Hanging out with Tyler------------------------------------------------1. Golfing
2. Away visiting one of my siblings-------------------------2. Playing tennis
3. Lake Powell-------------------------------------------------------------3. St. George
4. Europe-------------------------------------------------4. With Sarah, of course :)
4 Blogging buddies to tag: --------------------------4 Blogging buddies to tag:
1. E Vincent --------------------------Tyler would just really like to see what
2. Rachel Vincent -----------------------Lucy and Goulet can come up with.
3. Becca Matsumori ------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. Holly Sorensen---------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Rachel Vincent -----------------------Lucy and Goulet can come up with.
3. Becca Matsumori ------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. Holly Sorensen---------------------------------------------------------------------------
5 comments:
I love Chinese food!
You know you can hit two (probably three) of your places you would rather be at once: you could come visit me and Nathali in Europe (and, assuming Tyler doesn't have to study the whole time, hang out with him at the same time).
Plus, at the end of August we're moving into a 4-bedroom house, in which we'll have a dedicated guest room with a real bed (no more air mattresses). So you better come visit while we still live here!
Dave, I didn't even know that you checked my blog, I feel so special. We would love to come, we just have to find one of those times when Tyler doesn't have to study.
i loved seeing the similarities and differences in yours and tyler's 4's. informative, as well! now that i've been tagged, i'll try to do it soon!
Post a Comment