Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Mission Beach

We had a fun Sorensen family vacation a couple of weeks ago in sunny Mission Beach. And I am just getting around to blogging about it. We had a great time soaking in the sun, enjoying cooler weather than Utah, and spending time together. Unfortunately, I didn't take very many pictures.
I have to say that my favorite part of the trip was Disneyland. There is just something magical about it, you feel it as soon as you walk through the gate. It is one of my very favorite places to visit, it brings back great memories from my youth, and it is just as fun as an adult. We sure had a lot of fun in SoCal, and thank the Sorensen's for a great trip!



Tyler and me at Disneyland


and at the Padres game

7 comments:

The Cannons said...

You guys were in San Diego!! Hooray for mission beach. We go down there all the time for a Sunday night stroll. Looks like you guys had fun!!

tylah said...

That picture of Disneyland is great. I still can't believe you put that empty roll of wrapping paper at the corner of Mickey's mouth so it looked like he was smokin a swisher sweet! Bad girl!

{irene} said...

Hey Tyler!!..I got your e-mail and I'm still cracking up thinking of President Larking, and his cute voice...thanks for writing and I will write you back with all the juicy details!!!!...By the way, cool pictures guys!

*Leslie* said...

I love vacations. The beach looks beautiful and of course, you do too!

Hilary said...

Hey! We just found your blog! It's Hilary and Dave! We looove Southern Cal and I (Hilary) love Disneyland too, so much. Fun to see your cute pictures and glad you're doing well!

Holly and Dave said...

that vacation was one of the best! and you just can't beat disneyland. good thing we had you sarah to give us the insider's tips!

yosh said...

where did you guys stay in missin beach? my sisters and i just got back on sat from spending a week there... a great place!!!