Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Aloha, Lori and Cody

We want to shout out a big Aloha across the ocean to Lori and Cody! We miss them a lot! Family gatherings just won't be the same without them. They have been in Hawaii for about a week, just surfing and hanging out in cabanas sipping on pina coladas until school starts, or so I'd like to imagine them. Once Lori's computer is set up, I'm sure she'll post all the juicy details, so check back in a few days. Until then, keep a prayer in your heart for them. As you have probably heard on the news, they just had a 5.4 earthquake last night and are now gearing up for hurricane Flossie. I guess after a welcome like this, the rest of their 4 years will seem like a breeze.

5 comments:

Jake, Teylor, Walker & Hayes said...

Hi Sarah!! It is good to read you blog and get the updates! Cute little family you are - and you trip to NYC looks like a blast. Happy 1 year! I hope all is well. We should get together with Mur and Adam!

Lorilee said...

Talk about the sweetest post. It brought tears to my eyes. I miss you guys so much already, and I just can't think about you guys all hanging out without me.
Yeah, we have just been surfing, hanging out in cabanas, and sipping pina coladas since we've been here....sure. I'll just tell everyone that's what we do, so all will want to come visit....including you and Tyler!
love ya bye. :)

Holly and Dave said...

hawaii is so glamorous, even their hurricanes are "flossie"!

Jer + Lu said...

Hey Sarah-- just stumbled across your blog-- fun to see you again. Are you still working at the hospital? Email me so we can catch up! jerandlu@hotmail.com http://jerandlu.blogspot.com

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

Sorensen's where have you been! We miss you guys! Lets hang out this weekend!
Cami