Monday, September 24, 2007

I fall for Fall

Seeing as Sunday was the first day of autumn, I thought it would be fitting to post some things that make me fall for Fall.

I fall for Halloween and Thanksgiving celebrations.

I fall for not paying for either air-conditioning or heat!

I fall for delicious homemade fall sugar cookies.


I fall for festive fall decor.


I fall for yummy licorice flavored pumpkin taffy.


I fall for pumpkins, all of them piled in a patch or carved to create a glowing face.


I fall for the crispness of the air, the smell of fall, and the beautiful colors of the changing leaves.


I fall for Fall, I just wish it lasted longer.

6 comments:

The Cannons said...

Yummy!! Those cookies are making me salivate. Did you make those!? You should work for Martha.

Lorilee said...

I think I'm 'falling' in love with this post.

I miss fall :(

Enjoy the leaves, cool temps., pumpkins, sugar cookies, and licorise flavored taffy for me (haven't found any of these here yet).

*Leslie* said...

Those cookies look good. Bring some over to my house right away.

Jer + Lu said...

I never used to like fall (cuz it's a precursor to the dreded winter) but you make it look so enticing! Thanks for the motiviation to make the best of it!

{irene} said...

oH gIRL!!!!...I just finished Eclipse!!!..I read the 3 books in a week!!!..I think I'm obssesed!!!...and sooo sad that it's all over until next fall! and then, somehow I ended up in your blog again and I read waht you wrote about checking out Stephenie Meyer's website to read the story frim his perspective and I just can tell you THANKS!!!!...hahaha, you saved my life!!!..I'm so excited that I have 20 more pages!!!!..Yessss!!!!

Holly and Dave said...

these really are the best things about fall, and i must say i love them too! (except we've already turned our heat on!) i hope to share some of these things with you in the next few months.