
Ok, so I was rather hesitant to read Twilight. I thought..."Vampires?...." I'm not so much of a fantasy person, so I didn't jump on the bandwagon right away. But then so many people I know loved it, so I decided to give it a whirl. I thoroughly enjoyed Twilight. The perfect mixture of excitement and romance. I was reeled in, I became emotionally attached to the characters. I finished Twilight last Sunday, concluding with the 1st chapter to the sequel New Moon. Talk about cliff hanger. The gal I borrowed the books from forgot to bring New Moon in to work on Monday, so I had to wait an entire day!! I called every library, no dice, I called my sister, but she was in the middle of it. I was distraught! I could hardly think straight, I dreamed about them, I just had to know what happened, and how it turned out. I read through New Moon at lightening speed, and then read Eclipse much slower, savoring it. I didn't want to part with Bella and Edward. I am very attached!! I had hoped for a more complete resolution, but I guess that is impossible with the 4th book in the works. I just don't know if I survive all the way until next fall without Bella and Edward. :( I need something else to fill the void in my life without them. Ok so I am being a little melodramatic and exaggerating. But I still think obsessed is the right word! Just ask Tyler!
9 comments:
Okay Sara I think i might have to read it. I have been super hesitant but now you have given me the okay. thanks!
Are those books really that good?..Everybody is reading them!.I feel bad that I'm not, so I better go to a store and get me a copy!...Thanks for the review!
I too, have been somewhat consumed with these books. I have yet to read Eclipse- just got to het my hands on it! Sarah, in your waiting period, you should start the Harry Potter series. If you think you got attached to bella and edward, just you wait until you consider your best friends harry, ron, and hermione!
I loved the way you didn't give anything away in your little memo about these books. I'm in the middle of New Moon and didn't want to get a spoiler.
I'm so happy you have loved them.
I agree with Holly... you really should pick up the Harry Potters. They are all in my bedroom at my Mom's :)
You should also read Something Borrow and Something Blue. I really think you would like them. Quick fun easy reads..just like these were. (Rosemary has them)
Tell Tyler you want him to be a Vampire.
These books are huge. Everyone seems to be reading them. I read 1 and 2 so fast b/c I couldn't put them down. I have 3 but, I don't want to start until I have a couple of non-busy days, since everything else gets neglected...I hope they'll do movies.
Do you want to join my support group. It is running from now until next fall. I am thinking about reading all of the books over and over so that I don't have to live one day without Edward. Oh my....
Hannah and Irene, they really are that good. Les, you should visit her website, you can read the first day of school from Edward's perspective in the first chapter of Midnight Sun, a book of the same story, but from Edward's point of view. It won't be released until after book 4. I know they already have a movie for Twilight in the works, I too hope that all of them become movies! Mur, I need to join your support group. I am already going through withdrawl!
Yeah Sara! I'm so glad you are a spaz and crazy addicted like me! I loved swapping stories of our craziness at dinner the other night! It was also so good to see you guys! It had been too long. Lets hang out again soon! Sweet dreams....of Edward that is!
Cami
Sara--I don't know if you remember me, but I am Ryan Baker's wife. Anyways, I love you rblog, and I too am addicted to Edward (and Bella). I wish I just knew what she decides! Anyway, how is it going? What are you up to? Are you going to med school too?
Post a Comment