Lake Powell
This year the Vincent Lake Powell trip fell over Labor Day, and holding up to it's reputation for us, it held lots of adventure in store. Like my sister-in-law likes to call it: "It's my version of survivor." Probably because we have endured hail, thunder, wind and sand storms, coyotes surrounding us at night as we slept under the stars, flooded campsites, you name it we have survived it. This trip we had the issue of the house boat motor going out right after we picked it up, the speed boat's prop breaking in it's battle with a rock, and a fuse being blown after the 5 hour wait for the new prop. Unfortunately, Tyler and I had to leave a day early and missed some of the folks getting lost on a sunset hike. We all did survive it, very happily and safely. We really had a FANTASTIC time and were so excited to see most of my wonderful siblings and spend the fun, adventures and memories in the making with them! It was a GREAT trip!! Here are a few pics from the trip:

Here is my brother-in-law Dave, and his extra, extra long marshmallow roasting stick, what a find!!

My sister E got the younger girls in our family, and all the nieces, wish anklets that we would often get when we were younger. When they fall off, your wish comes true.

I know, I've never looked better.
3 comments:
First of all, that is the sweetest marshmallow roasting stick.
Second of all, you better believe I picked out which one was your feet...no problem. The hot pink perfectly pedicured toes, right?
And, third of all....I love a girl who isn't afraid to post a photo of herself with no makeup on. You look great.
Tyler really needs to get rid of that old shirt...ewwww.
I love/miss the Vincent Family Lake Powell trip. What good times! I'm glad Tyler has taken my spot though.
looks like the few problems were worth the wonderful trip. no better way to say goodbye to summer than with a fun, sun-filled vacation!
Post a Comment