Thursday, March 6, 2008

Lance

Yesterday Lance Armstrong took a tour of the Huntsman Cancer Institute and Hospital. He had quite a few fans stop in at the end to get a peek at him and hopefully an autograph. He was so nice to let my co-worker Bree Anna and I steal a snapshot with him.

9 comments:

Britters and Parx said...

How cool! How are you?

Brit

Jess said...

Hey Sarah, this is Jessica Nordhoff I found your blog through the Hansen's .... hope you don't mind I put you on ours as a friend! We miss you guys, hope all is well and we want to see the new place!!!

Sarah said...

Oh am so glad you found us! I'll add you guys too. How is your little baby? We got the picture in the mail, she is absolutely darling!!

Muranda said...

Glad to see that you are still alive! I missed you!

Lindsay said...

I almost didn't check your blog because, lets be honest...its been a while since a post. But I did, and LUCKY GAL! Glad you're back!

Lorilee said...

woah!!! this is big time. did you get his number? I hear he's single.

Holly and Dave said...

was he wearing his yellow jersey under his other clothes? that's awesome you got to meet him. btw, you look really cute in that picture.

Steve and Cami said...

Cool!

Jer + Lu said...

What a hottie! You lucky girl. What are doing work-wise now?