I am not a very good sleeper some times, as evident by the time of this post. I have nights when I can't turn off my mind, and tonight was one of them. I woke up at 2:30 and laid there and for whatever reason I thought about how I haven't blogged in about million years, and how I really need to blog. So I thought I might as well blog and get it off my mind so I can go back to sleep. So here is my first post in forever.
I didn't intend for my little blogging holiday to extend for such a long period of time. But I have been really busy lately and blogging just wasn't on the A list.
I should have known it was going to be a busy patch when we decided to move the week between Christmas and New Years, as if that isn't the busiest time of year. And basically that busy-ness hasn't really gone away until about now.
But we love our new place and being so very close to work and school. And after 2 months of living here, it is finally coming together. It needed a little TLC when we bought it. The woman who lived here before us was blind, and so we had a lot of cleaning, organizing and fixing-up to do, but I love to do those things so it has been a lot of fun.
And now that we finally have been able to move all our storage back into our storage room, and out of our front room, I'll take some pictures and let you all see how it's turned out.
Well I better get some shut eye.
11 comments:
Holy Guacamole! You have a post!!!!! WOW! I'm so proud of you. I'm glad you finally went to sleep woman!
I am glad to see you back in the blogging world...we have missed you! can't wait to see the new place. My house is in need of some organizing....
Welcome back! Crazy how real life takes over sometimes like that. If you get a spare moment you should join my book club -at least come catch up with old friends even if you don't have time to read (Brooke Snow, Rachel Reiser, Mary Bentley, Michelle Sheets, Catherine Sundwall, Camille VanDyke, Chere DuPaix) We're reading My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult and plan to meet mid-April. Keep in touch!
Welcome back to the blogging world!!!! I've been thinking so much about you! Let's do lunch soon! love ya!
Brittany
bwandbrit.blogspot.com
Well, it wasn't what I wanted - no pictures, but I'm glad to hear you are alive. I hope you can get some sleep-that is terrible.
what is going on?! yosh and i are obviously way out of the loop! why did you move? did you buy another place? give us the low down!!
Yes we bought another condo closer to the U. You aren't out of the loop, it was a little spur of the moment. We just wanted to be closer since Tyler starts being on call in a few months. I'll post some pics so you can feel in the loop. :)
Hi Sarah,
I am a blogging nut and I somehow found your blog through mutual friends, but that happens a lot and I can never trace back where I came from...at any rate, glad to see you on the web-hope primary was fun today!-Amy Norton (don't mind the "outdoors with aaron" label, I can thank my hubby for that!
so SO SO glad you're back! FINALLY! even if it is the middle of the night. next time you're up at 2am call me....it's only 10pm for me!
i love that you'll actually get up and do something about your thought/worries/stresses that are keeping you awake. i just toss and turn all night. hey, you and amber should see who can blog the latest! she's a night owl all the time!
It's good to have you back in on the blogging! I do that too sometimes..then like 10 in a row come out :) We should get together this weekend..what are you guys up to?
Post a Comment