Anne told me about her engagement by sending me a chat message in World of Warcraft saying, "I guess I should tell you I got engaged." Classic!(I'm not sure which of us is a bigger nerd for playing World of Warcraft together.)
That is hilarious!!
Congrats to Anne! I can't believe how grown-up she is.
Hey, can you email me your address?murandabarker(at)gmail(dot)comthanks!!!
Sar! HI =) I just tagged you! My blog address is bwandbrit.blogspot.com...I love ya! We seriously need to get together soon! =)Brittany
Hey lady! YOu need to update your blog sometime!!Melissa
Hey Sarah and Tyler I really like your blog. I'm new to the blog thing but you can check us out at daysofourprice.blogspot.com. It's fun seeing what you guys are up to.Lisa (pettey) Price
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Anne told me about her engagement by sending me a chat message in World of Warcraft saying, "I guess I should tell you I got engaged." Classic!
(I'm not sure which of us is a bigger nerd for playing World of Warcraft together.)
That is hilarious!!
Congrats to Anne! I can't believe how grown-up she is.
Hey, can you email me your address?
murandabarker(at)gmail(dot)com
thanks!!!
Sar! HI =) I just tagged you! My blog address is bwandbrit.blogspot.com...I love ya! We seriously need to get together soon! =)
Brittany
Hey lady! YOu need to update your blog sometime!!
Melissa
Hey Sarah and Tyler I really like your blog. I'm new to the blog thing but you can check us out at daysofourprice.blogspot.com. It's fun seeing what you guys are up to.
Lisa (pettey) Price
Post a Comment