Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Those Jazzy Men




Last night, while we were watching the game, we looked up the ages of the best Jazz men. I was way off on my guesses on their ages. Who would have thought that Boozer and Korver are the same age? Not me! I can't believe that Boozer is only 26, he looks so much older than that, in my opinion. And I think D. Will looks older than Korver, but wrong again, he is only 21. I had no idea these guys were so young. They seem like they are so much older than me, but I guess I just must be in denial bout how old I really am.

12 comments:

Britters and Parx said...

haha!!! I know what you mean about their ages! It's weird to think that most of them are YOUNGER than me! What? How did that happen??

e said...

I was just talking about this same idea today! Movie stars: Many of them are younger than me. Olympic athletes: Most definitely. I guess I'm finally old enough that I have to forget some of my unrealistic "dreams" because everyone that does them is younger.

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

That is the craziest thing ever....D. Will is a year younger than me!! What is going on?! And Boozer looks like he is a couple years shy of 40. There is no way he is younger than same. Those facts were shocking...thanks Sarah! Im oh so glad your back on the blog train!

Anonymous said...

Too crazy! I know what ya mean about being in denial. I, too, am in a little denial!

becca said...

i am older than boozer!...I really AM old!

becca said...

sarah,
it's me again...
i love your favorite websites. i just spent an hour surfing around tangled & true and all the sites linked to it. love them!
now i am worn out!

Sarah said...

Becca, I know, isn't it so fun to see others thoughts and ideas? I'm glad you enjoyed it.

The Pizza Family said...

HELLO!! Hey we have decided to make our blog private.. email me your email address so we can invite you! What a great way to stay in touch with each other!!

email me at lindseypizza@gmail.com

Hope all is Well!!

Holly and Dave said...

i had no idea they were that young! how does that happen? but this is handy information to give to my patients next time they doubt me about being old enough to be their nurse!

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

Hey i am way old! Wow. we are going private so email me and i will send you an invite. hstringham@Hotmail.com

Jason and Ashlee said...

Hey Sarah,
Long time no talk. I hope all is well with you and Tyler. Your blog is darling. I feel like we only speak every other year. I would love to keep in touch. Take care..

Jer + Lu said...

Well at least it explains why they all act so juvenille!!