
My latest obsession is dresses. Although I only own a few, I am always on the look out for cute dresses that actually cover what needs covering. I recently found MikaRose's dresses which I will gladly add to my list of DownEast Basics, Layers Clothing, and Shabby Apple as my favorite "dressed to the nines" stores.
5 comments:
cute. thanks. but now everyone will be shopping there, too. :)
is that where that yellow dress is from? darling!!!!! Hey we are going private. POst your email to our going private email and I will invite you, k? Talk to you soon hopefully!
Brit
very cute sarah..
wait?, is that me in the yellow one on the beach? ....he he yeah right, I wish.
dresses are one of my favorite things about summer- they're just so cute and comfortable. this post makes me want to add a few to my wardrobe!
Hi Sar! I just went private. I don't have your email so email at brittersbrown22@hotmail.com and give it to me and I'll add you! lunch soon?
Post a Comment