Monday, September 29, 2008

Little Pickle

Will we have a Boy?


Or a Girl?


We are so excited to find out in just a couple of weeks! And I can't wait to make some of these onesies for my own baby. But until then (and even after of course), these darling onesies, made by me, will be for sale at my Etsy shop: Little Pickle.

So tell your friends, family and neighbors to shop handmade at Esty, and to visit my little shop!

5 comments:

becca said...

way to go sarah!...your own shop on etsy. that is awesome. Your onesies are sooo cute!
i will spread the word.

Posey's said...

I love them!! They are so cute! I am glad you are finally selling your darling onesies! I think Elle will need one!

Lorilee said...

well, it's about friggin' time.
those are so so cute sar... I love them. I think the frog one is my favorite.

Emily Reese said...

These are fantastic! Your little one is going to be very well dressed.
It was fun getting together while we were in SLC. Love, Emily

Jason and Ashlee said...

What cute onesies :) When I am expecting one of my own - I'll order bunches. Congrats on this huge accomplishment.