Sar- I am so, so excited for you. You are going to be the cutest mom and your life will never be richer and more fulfilling. That is so fun that you are having a boy! I have to say, we don't even have a boy, but I have been eyeing that darling striped number from the Gap too. I just want to buy it and give it to someone...maybe you!? Let's get together soon with the girls!
Congratulations!!! I forgot to ask you the other day after you guys found out. I'm so excited that it's going to be a boy! So fun, so fun. Congrats again.
Oh my goodness! Congrats!!! It feels like just a few weeks ago that we were at lunch when you told me you are prego. I can't believe that you are far enough to know what you are having! I am so dang happy for you! Love ya! =)
Yea for a boy! At first I was sad I wouldn't be able to buy all the cute frilly girl clothes but in reality I love buying all the boy clothes! There are some very cute things out there!
14 comments:
Sar- I am so, so excited for you. You are going to be the cutest mom and your life will never be richer and more fulfilling. That is so fun that you are having a boy! I have to say, we don't even have a boy, but I have been eyeing that darling striped number from the Gap too. I just want to buy it and give it to someone...maybe you!? Let's get together soon with the girls!
oh man... all those things are so cute. he will be the best dressed little guy out there.
A BOY! Congrats! Those little outfits are darling!
Congratulations!!! I forgot to ask you the other day after you guys found out. I'm so excited that it's going to be a boy! So fun, so fun. Congrats again.
CONGRATS!!! I didn't know you guys found out!! Oh being a Mom is the best and you will be so cute!!
Oh he is going to be soooo cute! Congrats!
Congratulations! Boys are so much fun:) Cute clothes:)
Oh my goodness! Congrats!!! It feels like just a few weeks ago that we were at lunch when you told me you are prego. I can't believe that you are far enough to know what you are having! I am so dang happy for you! Love ya! =)
Yea for a boy! At first I was sad I wouldn't be able to buy all the cute frilly girl clothes but in reality I love buying all the boy clothes! There are some very cute things out there!
Congrats!! That's so exciting! Boys are terrific!!!
he's going to be the best dressed kid on the block! these clothes are cute, but they'll be absolutely darling when worn by your little tyke!
I am thrilled for you! Being a mom is the best gig around. Love, Emily
Congrats! There is nothing better than all boy. He is going to be adorable. Especially in all these cute clothes!
how exciting. how fun to have a little man. congratulations.
Post a Comment