Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ben's Room

We are so happy to have little Ben here.  He is so sweet and just so darn cute.  I had so much fun getting his room already for his arrival, and even though we had a tight budget, I love the way it turned out. 

8 comments:

Brynn and Jesse said...

It is so dang cute! You are very creative and I love the blue and brown.

Cwalk said...

i love it.
i wish i was setting in that cute and what looks like very comfy chair holding him right now.

Lorilee said...

that was lori, by the way.

*Leslie* said...

Ben is soo soo cute, and his room is darling too! I love it and need to come see it in person. Where did you get the cute letters hanging on the wall to spell his name?

Rachel said...

Holy cow Sare. It looks amazing. How in the world did you pull that off on your tight budget? You should really think about doing design for people for kids bedrooms. I would pay quite a bit of money to have someone plan something cute like this for me. (And I know quite a few other people who would too!)

Emily Reese said...

Love it, love it, love it! Emily Reese

Jason and Ashlee said...

You did an outstanding job. His room is soooo adorable. I totally agree with Rachel - you should think about doing design for other people. Ben is darling. I am so excited for you guys. I hope all is well and everything is going great.

Jer + Lu said...

Incredible! It looks fantastic! And on a budget?! Very impressive. Keep it up!