oh, i've been waiting and waiting for this post. i love him. i love his mummified look in the first shot and the one with him and tyler is heart-melting.
Congratulations! He is beautiful! Isn't it the best feeling when he is in your arms?! I love that! He is gorgeous! You are going to be a wonderful mother!
Hooray! He is here and he's absolutely perfect. Let's get together after you have settled a little bit. I would love to see him in person! You seriously look fabulous...and you just had a baby!
CoNgRaTs Parbee!! He's a doll! I'm so excited for you + Tyler! I wish I was still up at LDS so I could have met him in person... We should plan something down the road... Best wishes for your little family!!
23 comments:
He is darling!! Congrats you two!! Enjoy every minute, they grow up way too fast!!
CONGRATS!!! He is such a cutie!!!
He is beautiful! Congrats you guys! I can't wait to meet this little stud! I'm so excited for you both
Oh Sarah he is gorgeous! Congrats!!!!
What a beautiful boy! Congratulations you two!
-Carrie and Russ Woolley
He is so super cute! We miss you!
PERFECT! Congratulations, Sarah and Tyler, we couldn't be happier for you. Love, Emily and Zach Reese
oh my gosh i'm so excited for you guys! he's gorgeous.
He is precious! I'm so glad he is here and everyone is healthy and happy! We will need to bring you guys dinner.
Congratulations with your cute baby! He's so sweet! Enjoy being a mommy now! Lova ya!
oh, i've been waiting and waiting for this post.
i love him.
i love his mummified look in the first shot and the one with him and tyler is heart-melting.
please more.
He sure is adorable! Glad you are feeling up to blogging :)
Congratulations Sarah! He is so cute and has a great name.
Ohh!! He is precious! Can you believe he is finally out of you? I can't wait to see him in real life!
Congratulations! He is beautiful! Isn't it the best feeling when he is in your arms?! I love that! He is gorgeous! You are going to be a wonderful mother!
Yeah! Congrats! He is a major cutie. So excited for you guys.
Congrats you guys. I am so excited for you. He is so, so cute. I can't decide who he looks like more - I think tyler. He is adorable.
Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you two
I love you dear sister. I can't wait to meet little tiny.
Your baby is beautiful. He looks so perfect. This is Allyson Watkins Dave's sister. Wish you the best. Get lots of sleep.
Hooray! He is here and he's absolutely perfect. Let's get together after you have settled a little bit. I would love to see him in person! You seriously look fabulous...and you just had a baby!
CoNgRaTs Parbee!! He's a doll! I'm so excited for you + Tyler! I wish I was still up at LDS so I could have met him in person... We should plan something down the road... Best wishes for your little family!!
Congratulations! He is beautiful!
Post a Comment