This post is mostly for Nathali and Lori, but perhaps the rest of you will be interested to see my big belly too. I didn't take any prego shots until this week, mostly because so very many people were making comments sometime in my second trimester about how I had really "popped out" and how pregnant I was looking (not that I wasn't excited about being pregnant, I was), and these comments made me feel like I was abnormally large, and I wasn't so sure I wanted to document my whale-ness. But now that the end is near - just one week until the due date- I figure, what the heck, it's about time it took some pics. So with out any further ado:
16 comments:
Sarah you look SO cute!! Sorry I couldn't make it to your shower, I was out of town, but we sure are excited to see your little guy!!!!
I must admit i've been one of the curious ones! you look great... no swelling in the face, how did you pull that on off?!!!! i can't wait to hear all about the big day!
you look darling! i can't believe you guys only have a week left..
Sarah, You look absolutely gorgeous! I am so excited for you to be a mother! It is the best feeling ever! Good luck with everything!
Wow, you look like the cutest prego mom ever! Your side profile is beautiful. I don't think I'll be looking so cute at 39 weeks.....
Wow zuster Vincent, je ziet er heel mooi uit met je ronde buik. En zo slank! We wensen je veel geluk met je eerste kindje. Veel liefs, Karolien x (just checking how good your Dutch is)
wow, I can't believe that you are down to one week!!!!! you are so cute prego! I bet you are ready to get the little guy out! =)I can't wait to hear that he is here!
i can just picture that little guy curled up in there so warm and cozy.
you look beautiful.
thanks for the pictures. it's about time!
Sarah....you look so cute. I cant believe you only have 1 week. We are excited for you guys, and can't wait for the pics.
You are a beautiful pregnant woman! Good luck this week! I will be thinking lots of labor thoughts for you. :)
You look beautiful! I can't wait to meet your little guy!!
I am impressed no swelling or anything. My face was so puffy at that point. You look great and big bellies are perfect (I've had 2) Good luck with everything! You'll love being a mom.
You look absolutely darling. I for sure didn't look that cute even at 4 months pregnant. You are meant to have babies. Good luck this next week or so!!
How solemn you look in the second picture! Thanks for posting these dear sister. I wish I was around this week! Good luck!
You look sooo great! When is that baby coming!??
You look fantastic! And trust me-- you'll be happy to have the photos in the future. I have a total of ONE pregnant belly pic from both my pregnancies and I really wish I had more!
Post a Comment