Friday, December 5, 2008

Secret Millionaire


Yes, it is a little lame to post two times in a row about something TV related, but did anyone else watch the first episode of the mini-series Secret Millionaire last Wednesday? I was really touched by it. To see people who have so little give and serve and love those around them, and also to see those who have so much give to those who truly are in need. I think it echos the spirit of this season, serving and loving as Christ would. So if you missed the first one, tune in Wednesday to be moved.

4 comments:

Lorilee said...

totally lame to post something about tv twice in a row. duh sarah...

I'll be watching wed. is it on as the same time as biggest loser?.. if so, than I'll have to miss it. Biggest Loser is my new fav... I think I'm going to try out for it next season. I'm sure I'll be a shoe-in.

Sarah said...

Lori, You are those most ridiculous person I know, but I love you, dearly!

The Beckstroms said...

Sar- It was so so good to see you at the shower! You look darling and I am so excited for you. You are on the countdown!!

emily said...

I found your blog somehow through the blogging world.. It was good to see you at the shower, and I have a random question...what is the name of that book you gave that you're supposed to use a spanish accent?