I think Sonic commercials are among the best commercials ever made. This one is an old one that I had never seen before, but is still as hilarious as they come!
Even though they don't actually entice me to eat the food, I do love the commercials, so keep up the great work Sonic.
5 comments:
hilarious !
Ok, you are the only other person I have found to really enjoy these. I LOVE them too, and I have been made fun of by my family. We watched one and I was laughing hysterically and they were just giving some courtesy laughs.
Thanks for sharing that one, I actually had never seen it, probably a favorite now too!
i always find myself laughing out loud at these commercials, but I'm usually the only one. i'm glad to know you like them too- they really are quite funny.
That was hilarious! I had to show it to Danny. Good times.
Oh my! They are soo funny! I love them....same here don't really want to eat the food, but love the commercials.
Post a Comment