Monday, October 12, 2009

Yum

I love baked goods, ... well who doesn't?

I much prefer cookies and cakes to anything else. So every fall I make my very favorite sugar cookie recipe in fall shapes, and I gooble them up. This year I decided to mix it up a bit and make them with royal icing. I have never attempted anything with royal icing before, but I think they turned out ok for my first try.

Anyone hungry? Come over and try one.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUM is right! I love your cookies. If I lived closer I'd be over in a second.

e said...

Cute! Very cute. Do you do anything that's NOT cute?

The Beckstroms said...

Ok, I will be right over to try one of those darling and delicious looking cookies! oh, wait, I live 2,000 miles away, maybe I will have to try to make them...haha, that makes me laugh to even think about. Way to go Sar, they are so fun.

Lorilee said...

i'm hungry.. can i come over please. --mostly because i want to hold ben though.

these turned out really cute sarah.. has anything you've ever made not turned out cute?

*Leslie* said...

So darling, really incredibly cute. I wish I could do that but, my hands shake just thinking about those tiny details!

Holly and Dave said...

so cute, i think i like the owl one the best- it's darling! will you teach me how to make royal icing? i've been wanting to try it for awhile now. i'm always looking to you for creative new ideas!

Jer + Lu said...

Lovin' that little owl cookie! You are too cute!