Sunday, September 20, 2009

Big Ben

I know I haven't posted for a long time, so here is an update on Ben.
He is 6 months old.
He has 2 bottom teeth.
He cries whenever his pediatrician laughs.
He loves to eat.
He loves to chew on everything, but especially his fingers and feet.
He loves to roll all around, but can only go in one direction.
He loves to play tag with mommy and daddy.
He loves to dance.
He loves to bounce in his jumperoo.
He loves to splash.
He loves to babble.
He really loves to laugh.
He makes me laugh every single day.
Here are a few of the pictures that make me smile:

Yummy food

I love that his feet are completely lost in the grass

What a good reader

Splish Splash

It's hard to tell who's more apprehensive

What a cool dude


Yes he's sitting in the sink, he was being a little stinker

Relaxing with Harrison

8 comments:

Anne said...

I thought the picture of him reading was the best until I got to the one with Harrison. That takes the cake, as they say. He is a pretty dang cute kid!! Love You!!

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big! It was so fun to see you guys the other night. He's adorable.....

Lorilee said...

i seriously can't get enough of these.. i've been staring at the photos for like 10 minutes trying to decide which one is my favorite. either the bathtub, or sitting in the sink with the blanket---he looks EXACTLY like Tyler's baby pictures in that one. oh, he is so darling.. he just melts my heart. i love him.
oh, and the dog one has me rolling.

Seidi said...

So cute! How much do I love the picture of Ben in the sink!!?? It's so sad that they're already so old. I wish we could freeze them in time.

Jer + Lu said...

Wow! So big already! What a happy little fella :)

Emily Reese said...

Ben is very handsome! He has a perfect smile. Love, Emily

Jason and Ashlee said...

I can't believe how big he is. He is so darn cute.

Rachel said...

Oh doglet. What an excellent picture.