Monday, August 3, 2009

I just wanted to share something that Tyler and I got quite a laugh from the other day. These are Tyler's "celebrity lookalikes." These are honestly the pictures that came up when we submitted Tyler's picture. To people who don't know him, I usually describe him as looking like an old, gray, bearded, middle-eastern man, with an undeniable 90210 flair.

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Okay..that just made me laugh out loud! Hilarious. Your commentary was the best. Hope all is well...Ben is DARLING!

Karolien and Johan said...

o yeah, nice! I'm sure you never expected your husband to look like the sheikh.. hilarious!

e said...

Could be worse!

Britters and Parx said...

Hiiii!!! I DO agree that we need to get together! I have thought so much about you! I start a new job this next Monday so after I get my schedule lets set something up! I MISS YA! =)

*Leslie* said...

I've always seen a lot of Jessica Alba in Tyler (kidding, really)...Doesn't it seem a little strange that half of the look-a-likes are women?!

Jason and Ashlee said...

That is so funny. Especially when half the pictures are women.

Jer + Lu said...

Love it! We've had fun with this in the past too. Now where's YOUR look-a-likes??