Saturday, June 13, 2009

Cravings

I am seriously craving some Plates and Palates coconut cake. P&P is in Bountiful and was introduced to me by my dear friends Melissa and Aly. The salads and pasta salads are indeed very tasty, but I have to say the coconut cake we had for dessert was divine. It is absolutely the very best coconut cake, it is perfect, I am drooling just thinking about it! Oh I wish I had some right now!

I am also craving some more store credit at Babinski's , I just used the last of it today. But I have to say I am very pleased with my purchases:
An Aden and Anais sleep sack. A big Thank You to Becca for the fabulous gift of their swaddling blankets which we love so much, we just had to get the sleep sack too.

A sun hat for St. George. So cute!! No skin cancer for this little man.

These darling little outfits don't quite fit Ben yet, but I am in love with them and can't wait for him to wear them.

7 comments:

Lorilee said...

um, that owl outfit is the cutest thing i've ever seen, well... besides ben himself. love that little guy.

Jamie said...

Hey its Jamie Sorensen. Just wanted to say Congrats and your little boy is adorable! Looks like you guys are having so much fun with him! Also I am a HUGE fan of those sleep sacks. Ivy just turned one and she still sleeps in hers! Enjoy your little Ben he is just too cute!

Jer + Lu said...

Looks like you know how to enjoy the finer things in life. Good for you! I hope you get some coconut cake soon :)

e said...

I thought cravings were supposed to stop once you had the baby. :) Cute stuff!

Jamie said...

Wow I know you are hearing lot from me. Just wanted to tell you we are huge fans of plates and palates but had never tried the coconut cake. So after reading your post me and my sisters decided we needed to try some. Oh my heck that is sooo good. I would kill for that recipe. So now every time I visit I am going to have to have the pear and pecan salad and the cake. Thanks for getting us all addicted!!

Brooke Boren said...

we looove plates and palates! I have never tried the coconut cake but next time I will! or maybe I shouldn't because that last thing I need is another dessert to be addicted to!

Wright Family said...

Congrats on the baby Boy he is so cute. I just realized he was born on My grandma's b-day and My little baby was born on Uncle maxs b-day Pretty cool

anyways::

Ralphs's Family Reunion
August 22nd 5 pm at Bell Canyon Park
1690 E 11400 S Sandy
Tauni asked for my help with address and so Im helping her and getting an event planned..

Socialize at 5 dinner at 6 Bell Canyon Park in Sandy

If you can make it and need the information please call Tauna 801.523.2255 home 801.631-5699 cell

Food Assignments:
Max's Boys- French Dip Sandwiches
Johansons Family - Salads
Ensign Family- Fruit and Chips
Louise Family- Desserts


Please RSVP Thanks