Monday, November 30, 2009

Family

I just wanted to thank Alana (a dear friend of Holly and the Sorensen family) for taking time to snap a few shots of our little family. Alana is a very talented, classy, beautiful, and tender-hearted person. She is one of those people you want to be more like. I know I do. So Thank You Alana!

Here are few of my favorite pics:









17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Is that at Daybreak?

Sarah said...

Yes it is, good eye.

becca said...

so cute! i love these family pictures. And ben is getting so big and cuter every time i see a picture. Too bad we won't get to hang out during christmas break.... we need to catch up and i need to play with that cute chubby baby!
Such a cute family. :)
Merry Christmas!

Brynn and Jesse said...

These are beautiful!

David said...

Great pictures! Is that a bear in a couple of them? A Kodiak bear, maybe?

e said...

Cute. I like Ben's face in the last one.

Jess said...

Freaking ADORABLE!!! It was so good seeing you the other day, I miss you! Let's get together soon!!

Lorilee said...

i'm obsessed. love them.

Emily Reese said...

I love the colors you all look fantastic. Love, Em
See you in a few

Suzie said...

Sar, these are adorable. Love the bright colors!! It was fun to see you at Halloween!

Emily Reese said...

Will you email me with your # and address? We enjoyed seeing you so much. Em
emilyoreese@aol.com

Love my shirt we created.

Britters and Parx said...

SOOOOo cute!!! Love the colors, the cute family, the background, the photography!!! Loved your Christmas card picture too!!! ;)

*Leslie* said...

So so so cute. Love the colors.

Jer + Lu said...

Darling pics. He's definitely a Vincent boy!

Karolien and Johan said...

wow zuster Vincent! I love the pictures, and you look great! Amazing how you make all the colors match once again! Love, Karolien

L.J. said...

so fun to find your blog!

Jason and Ashlee said...

Such cute pictures. I can't believe how big he is. They grow up way too fast.