We celebrated valentines a little differently this year; we got to witness the most stunning wedding I've ever seen of my brother Jon to my new sister-in-law Ritu. The wedding took place on Valentines Day on the beach of the hotel Del Coronado. It was like a wedding in a movie. The night before the wedding there was a beautiful dinner on a pirate ship from the 1800's. The weather was perfect, we watched the sun set over the ocean. The wedding on the beach was breathtaking. Again perfect weather, stunning bride and such a happy and handsome groom. I of course cried; it was such a beautiful experience to hear myoldest brother Jeff marry them in such beautiful words, and to see Jon just beaming with joy. Here are a few pics that can not do the event justice.

Jon and Ritu on the Ship (Ritu in her sari)

The Vincent Siblings, the morning of the Wedding
Ritu and her BridesmaidsBen in his tux




See what I mean about a wedding from a movie. It was perfect.
(Some of the pictures are property of their photographer)
Right now many of my family are in India for the second wedding ceremony which happened yesterday March 7th. I didn't go because I knew I couldn't take little Ben to India and I knew I couldn't leave him for that long. At least I have been hearing about it but have only seen 2 pictures, and can't wait to see more. I hope some day I can visit India with my brother and sister-in-law. But for now I am so happy for them and congratulate them on both their weddings.


2 comments:
Cute post! I think there are going to be a million great pictures of India, but I didn't get most of them. I'll have to tell you all about it! And I have a little something for you. Maybe I can stop by tomorrow night before YW?
What a neat wedding!! So pretty!
Post a Comment