Today you are 1 year old. I can't believe it has been that long since you were born. I remember it like it was yesterday. My heart was filled with such a joy and love seeing you for the first time and that love grows even stronger each day. It is impossible to put into words the love I have for you, my son. I love how we just laugh and laugh together, and how you melt my heart with every little thing you do. I love that I get to spend every moment with you and I cherish this time together. I love you so very, very much.
Here are a few things about you, so we can remember your sweet little personality at 1 year old:
- You are a cautious child
- You love being read to
- You love to play with mommy and daddy
- You love all food, especially pretzels, broccoli, peas, blueberries, and cheese sticks
- You know the words: light, window, fire, clock, car, tree, mama, dada, doggie, and Charlie (your best friend) and point to those objects when they are said.
- You point at everything, and call it all "bup"
- You love knocking down towers of any sort
- You love to snuggle with Mommy when you first wake up
- You love to go on walks
- You love to play the piano with Daddy
- You love your bear and won't sleep without him
- You calm right down when Mommy sings to you
- You love to chatter
- You love to clap your hands, and play "peek-a-boo" and "so big"
- You love to empty your clothes from the drawer and put them back in; you do this with your bottles and bowls too in your kitchen drawer.
- You get so excited every time we walk out the door or get out of the car, ready for your next adventure
- You are a very happy person
I Love You Always, Mommy
4 comments:
SO sweet! I love this little love note!! I was just thinking about you yesterday. I really want to get together! What is your schedule looking like?
Brit
Cute. Happy Birthday, Ben!
it's hard to believe he's a year old already! happy birthday!
You are adorable Sare. Hope the birthday was fun. Love you to the sky (both of you).
Post a Comment