Monday, March 22, 2010

Ben's Party

There was real food too, not just treats, but they look the yummiest, and the kids loved filling their boxes with candies and cookies.
Ben got a little nervous from all the clapping at the end of the Birthday song, and probably wasn't too happy to have his hands held back from the flame. But once he did dig into the cake, he sure liked it, especially the frosting.

4 comments:

becca said...

such a cute party! i love all the decorations... did you make them all? so creative & cute.
wow - can't believe he is one years old! it seems like we were barely walking around st. george and he was 4 months old. this post made me laugh because hugh was the same way at 1. so scared of all the clapping & singing. 1-2 is such a fun year...the personality really starts to COME out! He is such a cute little boy. can't wait to see him again. And now we can see eacho ther more than once a year. AZ here we come! Congrats.
ps your hair always looks so cute pulled back.

e said...

I don't know what I'll do when you're not here to inspire me with your creativity!

Rachel said...

Sare, you are so creative! Seriously. I now intend not only to hire you to decorate all my kids rooms, but to plan their birthday parties too. :)

I love you!

Jer + Lu said...

One already?! You always do such an amazing job with your treats! Yum!!