Monday, March 22, 2010

Match Day

Last Thursday was Match Day! We were so excited to find out where we're going to live for the next 4 years of our lives.
It turns out Tyler matched both programs he wanted. 1 year in Tucson and 3 years in Oklahoma City. We are really looking forward to the moves and the adventures they will bring.

11 comments:

Carrie Woolley said...

Congrats you guys! Too bad it's not MI... I know how much Tyler loved it here, it was so beautiful for his visit. :) We have some good friends (Lorenzo and Melissa Orton) who matched in Tucson for a year as well. Maybe you'll be in their ward.

Also... cute party treats for Ben's bday. Did you make all of those? You're so talented!

emily said...

congrats so happy for you guys!! but SO sad you'll be moving :(

Brynn and Jesse said...

Congratulations! We definitely need to have a big party!

Lisa P. said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! good luck with everything:)

The Beckstroms said...

Congratulations! I think moving new places is so exciting. You guys will have a great time! And happy belated bday to your darling Ben!

Emily Reese said...

Way to go! Doesn't it feel good to have match day over with and move on with your lives? Emily Reese

Jason and Ashlee said...

Congrats you guys. I told Tyler to let us know when you are coming to AZ so we can help with whatever. Tucson isn't that far from Phoenix - so we need to get together some times. I loved Ben's bday pics - so cute. Hope all is well - i'm glad you matched with what you wanted.

Karolien and Johan said...

Congratulations, I have no clue what this is all about,but it sure sounds exciting! Good luck and hope to hear from you soon!

Holly and Dave said...

yeah! we'll be coming to visit, for sure! congrats, such an exciting time.

*Leslie* said...

Congrats again! How exciting!

Jer + Lu said...

Congrats! That's so exciting! We should get together before you go-- seriously!! Call, text, or email!
435.840.3801
jerandlu@hotmail.com