
A few weeks ago the marathon runners came right past our house, we were probably right around mile 2 for them. We stood outside and watched them run by; we saw a few people we knew and cheered them on. It was so energizing to see hundreds of people running together down the street and it got us excited for our little races coming up. We are going down to the Race for the Cure 5K, and then heading on out to race the Bolder Boulder 10K in Colorado on Memorial Day for my big 3-0 birthday celebration. I am super excited!! But I need some new tunes on my play list to help me get ready and running.
So what are the songs that you like to get your feet moving??
5 comments:
Ladytron has a few good running tunes:
Flicking Your Switch
Destroy Everything You Touch
Runaway
Burning Up
Thanks Dave, I'll give em a listen.
It's true. I love Ladytron. But the rest is a conundrum, since I'm in the same boat as you.
Ok, I realized your races are long past, but I still want to share the best running tunes with you!
Eminem- Lose Yourself
Muse- Uprising
The Killers- All These Things That I've done
Black Eyed Peas- I Gotta Feeling
Papa Roach- Lifeline
Offspring- You're Gonna Go Far, Kid
Can't wait to hear how you did!
Post a Comment