You are a brave soul. I haven't convinced myself to take them away yet. I totally need to. You give me motivation!!! I miss seeing Ben's cute face!!!On a side note, do you think I could get your lemon poppyseed bundt cake recipe?? I'm definitely craving it.
i love the "double action"- if one is good, two must be better, right? good luck!
i think it's going to be harder for me when we take june's binky away. ben is sure a big boy.ps. love the blog re-vamp.
He is so stinkin cute! I wish one of my kids would take a binkie but, I guess I should be glad that I never have to worry about taking them away. Good luck, hope it's going well binkie free. Miss you!
Cute kid! That is a great picture of the binks. It's hard to say goodbye to them. Love, Em
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You are a brave soul. I haven't convinced myself to take them away yet. I totally need to. You give me motivation!!! I miss seeing Ben's cute face!!!
On a side note, do you think I could get your lemon poppyseed bundt cake recipe?? I'm definitely craving it.
i love the "double action"- if one is good, two must be better, right? good luck!
i think it's going to be harder for me when we take june's binky away. ben is sure a big boy.
ps. love the blog re-vamp.
He is so stinkin cute! I wish one of my kids would take a binkie but, I guess I should be glad that I never have to worry about taking them away. Good luck, hope it's going well binkie free. Miss you!
Cute kid! That is a great picture of the binks. It's hard to say goodbye to them. Love, Em
Post a Comment