Ben is obsessed with Mickey Mouse, so what is more perfect than a Mickey Mouse jack-o-lantern? Except that it makes him beg to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse even more than usual.
super cute. We haven't even had a chance to carve our pumpkins yet and I don't think it's going to happen. Sad. What are you guys going to be for Halloween. I expect awesome pictures. :)
o wow! that is amazing! you are such a creative bunny! Once we have moved in our new house, I hope to have such great pumpkins at our door step too! But don't expect too much of it!
june is going to be so jealous when she see the mickey-o-lantern, and wonder why her own mom isn't talented enough to make her one of these. love the pumpkins. waiting for ben's costume photo.
6 comments:
super cute. We haven't even had a chance to carve our pumpkins yet and I don't think it's going to happen. Sad. What are you guys going to be for Halloween. I expect awesome pictures. :)
o wow! that is amazing! you are such a creative bunny! Once we have moved in our new house, I hope to have such great pumpkins at our door step too! But don't expect too much of it!
june is going to be so jealous when she see the mickey-o-lantern, and wonder why her own mom isn't talented enough to make her one of these.
love the pumpkins. waiting for ben's costume photo.
What a little buddy! Well, I think there is only one thing to do....bring him to Disneyland...and visit me! :)
wow! so impressed by your pumpkin carving skills! hope you had a happy halloween!
Nice job!! Looks fantastic :)
Post a Comment