Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Our Halloween

The day before Halloween we had a fabulous day filled with Halloween fun!
We drove an hour to this darling pumpkin patch, and it was well worth the drive.
We played with the tractors and bales of hay.
We tried not to get lost in the corn.
We made some new friends.
We looked for pumpkins,
and found one just the right size.
That night we went to a "Trunk-or-Treat." I first made Ben an elephant costume, but he wouldn't keep the hat on for even one second, so then I made him some Mickey Mouse ears, since MM is his absolute favorite, but he wouldn't wear those either. So in the end we just went with his bones jammies. Oh well, he was an adorable skeleton!

7 comments:

Posey's said...

so cute, but I still want to see pics of the elephant cosutme :)

Lorilee said...

leave it to sarah to make 3 different costumes and not even use one of them. he still looks adorable in his skeleton jammies, and i'm in love with his pot belly.
miss you guys.

Jer + Lu said...

I wanna see the elephant costume! I'm sure it was adorable. Happy Halloween!!

e said...

Cute pictures. Ben is huge.

Melissa said...

looks like you guys are fitting right in there! What a fun halloween and cutest skeleton ever! We miss you guy...

*Leslie* said...

I can't believe you made him so many costumes! What a cute mom!

Teneill and Corban said...

ZUSTER! I stalked you on Google to see if you have a blog and YOU DO! Lil Ben is such a cutie, and you are as beautiful ever! I miss you!! Kusje, Teneill