Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Tylah
Tyler had his big 3-0 birthday this year in January. And it looks good on him, just like the beard he let grow. When we ask Ben who his best friend is, his answer is always: Daddy! That would be my answer too. Tyler is such a great dad and husband and makes us smile and laugh every day. I admire and appreciate him so much. This birthday reminded me especially how lucky I am to be his wife when I miscarried the day before his birthday and he was right there the whole time with love and support and comfort, completely selfless even when it was his big birthday weekend. To celebrate his birthday, I got him tickets to the Accenture Match Play PGA tournament in February. He and a friend stood right at the ropes and heard Phil and Tiger and all the other great golfers talking as they teed off, and followed them through all 18 holes. And even though he did get a little too much sun, he absolutely loved it. I'm pretty sure it was one of his best birthday celebrations yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for posting such nice pictures of your family. It's great to read and see all is well. You can be proud of your 2 cute boys!
Whoa, Tyler! Shaggy guy. :) Happy Birthday!!! Danny is sure jealous of his present.
Sarah, you are an amazing wife and I'm so glad Tyler has you. The three of you are a darling family, and I know #4 will come soon. Love you.
Post a Comment