Monday, May 2, 2011

Busy

A while ago I saw these darling maps from qadesigns promoted over at Made, but qadesigns is on hiatus, so I made my own version.
I love the way they turned out. I love the colors and the clean simple look it gives our front room. I happened to have the green striped fabric from IKEA on hand and just used felt for the rest. Luckily I still have some of both fabrics left for our next state, Oklahoma, but the real problem is that OK happens to be a short and wide state unlike Utah and Arizona. So... I'm not sure how thats going to work out, I guess I'll figure it out when we get there.

3 comments:

Iv said...

Hey Sarah, just blog hopped over here. So crafty are you! Love this idea - nice work. And that "kitchen makeover" was impressive! Did you just use paint? Nice work making it manly for the little guy :) Glad to see you guys are well.
Ivey
www.darrenandivey.blogspot.com

Holly and Dave said...

darling!!! it makes me want to move to another state, just to make these maps. very creative, and i'm so impressed. i wish i could see more of your house- i bet the whole thing is equally as stylish.

Emily Reese said...

They are fantastic! I love the way they turned out. Em