Monday, May 2, 2011

Another project

My friend was getting rid of this little kitchen so I snagged it from her with thoughts of making it a little more gender neutral. The top was a little tricky as were all the flowers molded into the plastic, I couldn't cover them all up, but I think it turned out good enough.

Before:
After:

10 comments:

Seidi said...

Oh my cuteness!!!!!!! I need you to come back and live next to me so you can teach me your skilzzz! I'm also going to email you tomorrow about the RS auction thing. And sorry about not replying to your text tonight. I just got it and figured it was too late to reply. My sis-in-law had her baby today and I've been watching her kids all day. Love, love, love the kitchen!

Karolien and Johan said...

wow! you did an amazing job! what a great little kitchen for your big boy! enjoy the cooking!

Britters and Parx said...

you are SO talented!!! That turned out so nice!!! I'm so impressed. =)

*Leslie* said...

WOW!!! That looks so amazing! You are incredible!

Anne said...

HOLY COW!! you are amazing. You could sell that for bank!!!I am so jealous of your awesome talents!! I miss you and your family. Kiss Ben for me!!

Holly and Dave said...

i love it! it looks straight from pb kids. i bet ben loves it to pieces!

Posey's said...

So impressed with your projects Sarah!! You are so talented and creative!! Ben is getting so big! Miss you, we need to chat!

Melissa said...

fun catching up on your blog. You are sooooo crafty! I hope you guys are enjoying Arizona! We are in Idaho now, crazy how things change so fast. Looks like you guys are doing well:)

Emily Reese said...

Impressive work! Hope it makes the big move alright. Em

Jer + Lu said...

Way to go, li'l miss crafty!! Looks great! Glad to find your blog all updated- so fun to hear about your adventures!