He's so cute! That hair...A.MAZ.ING! I knew I could get you to post a picture. :) love you! I'll call back soon. Sorry about today. So good to hear from you!
Sister Vincent! I can't believe you have another baby! Congratulations! I've been waiting forever for a new post on your blog! And now you finally posted, you posted the best news ever! Congratulations with your beautifull little Sam! lovely hair, sweet little face! enjoy your family x
9 comments:
I don't know if I knew you were even expecting! congrats! I love all that hair.
He's so cute! That hair...A.MAZ.ING! I knew I could get you to post a picture. :) love you! I'll call back soon. Sorry about today. So good to hear from you!
Oh, he is perfect! Love all of his dark hair. Hope you are doing well, I have been thinking about you. Em
congrats congrats! What a sweet little babe! Hope you're doing well with the adjustment. You're a rock star, Sarah!
CoNgRaTs!! You look as good as ever :) Love those little striped pants!
So so happy for you! He is darling, I can't wait to meet him! What a cute family :)
Sister Vincent! I can't believe you have another baby! Congratulations! I've been waiting forever for a new post on your blog! And now you finally posted, you posted the best news ever! Congratulations with your beautifull little Sam! lovely hair, sweet little face! enjoy your family x
Oh that beautiful hair! He is precious and you sure look good too! Miss you!
Congrats zuster! He is beautiful!
Post a Comment