Sunday, March 18, 2007

Ok so it wasn't St. Patty's Day, but it sure was lucky!! On Friday March 9th I ditched work early to bask in the sun on the slopes. The weather was great, the snow was decent, I got to ski for free, and I got to spend some quality time with my Dad. Then to make a fabulous day even better, we went to the Rascal Flatts concert! I had won the tickets on the radio 5 days before. Tyler and I really like them and were really excited to go. We had great seats and had a wonderful time and what's best is that it was all free! We sure were lucky to be able to go! All in all it was a great day!!

3 comments:

Lorilee said...

Talk about funnest day 2007. Nothing beats skiing on a bright, sunny, warm day....especially when it's free!
I'm glad you got to go to Rascal Flatts.. I knew you guys totoally wanted to go. Winning free tickets on the radio?!.... sounds like lucky St. Patrick's Day, really did come early for you this year.

I'm still waiting for you to do your list of 5 things about you. I look for it everyday! :)

Sarah said...

Yes it was fun skiing, your day at Brighton looked amazing! I'm looking forward to the day that we can go together!

Cwalk said...

Looks like the Rascals should use some of their money and buy a bigger stage.