..............
Monday, April 16, 2007
Finally a minute to post. A couple weeks ago was Tyler's Spring Break!! Hooray! We had such a good time. We went to St. George but didn't take a single picture. I went to the driving range for the first time, we played tennis, relaxed by the pool, and got sunburned. Oops. It was a much needed vacation, especially for Tyler!! I was happy to see him so worry free. His Spring Break happened to be my nieces' and nephew's Spring Break too, and Tyler's nephews' Spring Break as well. Both families live away and both came back to Utah to visit for the break. It was a blast to spend some time together!! We have the cutest nieces and nephews! We miss them a ton and love them so much and are so happy we could see them for a little bit! Thanks for visiting!!

..............
..............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah!! I get so excited when you blog. Cute photos Sarah..
I'm glad you guys had such a great break... too bad Cody and I couldn't join you in St. George....I would have made sure you took some photos (so that you would finally post).
ps. Ask Tyler why he never looks at my blog anymore? I mean, it's not like he's got anything better to do.
Hi!!!!...this is Irene and I served with Tyler in the Spain-Bilbao Mission (the best one everrrr....)....Tell him hi from me!!!!
Irene!!! que bueno! its so good to hear from you. I hope everything is going well for you. Un dia de estos, debemos salir por la calle y hacer algunos contactos! (es tu favorite, no?)
hahahah, you know it!:)....
Post a Comment