Sarah! Shut up! Dustin asked me just yesterday if you were pregnant, and I said no! But I guess I was wrong. I was so excited to see your comment on my blog--now we can be blogging buddies :) xoxoxo and congrats!
yay!!!! so happy the cat's out of the bag (or should i say blog?). i am so excited to finally start talking about it. couldn't be more thrilled for you two. june already told me whether it's a boy or a girl, but i promised not to tell. sorry.
Hey Sarah! I like your crib and what Do you like being pregnant? I'm excited that I found your blog (because you commented on "dande"). I think I've seen the same guy in QB that you were talking about; he's older, wears just briefs, and I have no idea what he's doing.
23 comments:
Yea!!! Sar, I am so happy for you! I can't wait! Is this your crib?
Yeah so exciting! Congrats you guys!!!!
you're pregnant?! oh my gosh..so happy for you guys!
Congrats!! I am so happy for you guys. You will make such great parents. So exciting!!
oh my! congrats! you are going to be such a darling mom. i can't wait to find out what you are having!
oh congratulations!!! how exciting how are you feeling? i hope you are doing okay.
Congrats! I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to start planning the playdates! Hope you are feeling well!
Sarah! Shut up! Dustin asked me just yesterday if you were pregnant, and I said no! But I guess I was wrong. I was so excited to see your comment on my blog--now we can be blogging buddies :) xoxoxo and congrats!
yay!!!! so happy the cat's out of the bag (or should i say blog?). i am so excited to finally start talking about it.
couldn't be more thrilled for you two. june already told me whether it's a boy or a girl, but i promised not to tell. sorry.
ps. love the crib.
i'm excited for you two! can't wait to meet the little sorensen!
CONGRATS!!! I heard a couple of weeks ago and we are just so excited for you two!!! Cute crib!!
CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!! Get ready for an awesome new chapter in your life!! Your new background looks great too ;)
congratulations!!! I was doing a little blog stalking and saw your little announcement. I'm so excited for you guys. You will make the best parents:)
Lisa (pettey) Price
What???congratulations!!!
congrats!!
Hey Sarah! I like your crib and what Do you like being pregnant? I'm excited that I found your blog (because you commented on "dande"). I think I've seen the same guy in QB that you were talking about; he's older, wears just briefs, and I have no idea what he's doing.
I'm sorry to be post 17(!) but: Yea! Yea, yea, yea, yea, yea!
Congrats! You need to post some belly pics. :) Just kidding. You're in for the most amazing thing EVER!
um hello 18 comments. and you say nobody looks at your blog.
Oh my gosh! Congratulations!! If you guys want some practice feel free to come over and babysit. :)
So gender determination is still, what, a month away? A month and a half?
One month from yesterday. YEA!!
Congrats! That is so exciting!!!
Post a Comment