I saw on Emily Reese's blog a link to her recipe blog, so I snuck a link to it on my blog:
Casseroles not Included. I am always looking for new and yummy ideas of things to make and I am really excited to give these recipes a try, they all sound so yummy. I am also excited to try
Picky Palate which I noticed was linked to both Melissa's and Becca's blogs, so I thought it must be good if they both like it. I browsed through it and started drooling. There are some very tempting treats and some oh-so delici-o-so looking meals to be made!
4 comments:
lookie who gave her blog a little re-vamp. love it, and i'm on my way to check out the web sties.
thanks for the links! i'm always looking for good recipes, websites, and ideas, and this seems like a combination of all three!
Thanks for the links. Meal planning is my least favorite part of the week, so it's good to have somewhere to turn for new ideas !
Rock on! I was thrilled to hear the baby news. I hope pregnancy is treating you well.
Again, Zach and I are coming to Utah and would love to get together, Zach said something about this Sunday but vague on the details... happy for you and glad you liked the food blog, I don't really contribute much to it. Love, Emily
Post a Comment